Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Window

Yes, the Christmas decorations are still up for the most part.  The tree (or should I say trees) are down, but the garland, wreaths and doodads remain.


Aside for the purchase of a new ornament for each family member, little else was bought for the holidays.  However, I could not resist these little silvery wreaths.  I placed them in my kitchen window beneath little silver cups given to me this year by my mother-in-law.  They were souvenirs from my in-laws years spent in the middle east.  Naturally, the drying sponge brushes remain in the photo.  I didn't even notice when I took the photo that the usual bits and pieces were in the window.  There are always vases, brushes and art stamps drying on the windowsill.

Obviously, I don't believe in cutting back the garden until spring.

1 comment:

  1. images of windows, of silhouettes, of the staples of life -- beautiful! good luck with this new blog -- i'll be back!

    ReplyDelete